component_projector_warranty_noGwarancja 24 miesiące
Gwarancja 24 miesiące
- Shimano SH-RC900 is p rofesjonalne racing shoes road races for demanding users.
Shimano SH-RC900 is p rofesjonalne racing shoes road races for demanding users. Oddly n they are lightweight and high-top shoes SPD SL designed for road racing that provide performance and comfort over long distances.
This model is the pinnacle achievement in the field of racing shoes. It is made from durable cushioning material of high density. In contrast, with a basket insert and adjustable pads located under the arch of the foot for a perfect fit side under the heel bone. With bezszwowemu combining the upper, the insert and the outer sole with optimum aerodynamic performance.
- Structure is a combination of the sole with the top of a new level adjustment while ensuring the stability of the pedaling stiffness and low mass.
- Kztałt d is the upper clamp to the foot - but has a narrow lower part of the rounded part of the heel of the streamlined nose.
- Wide range of adjustment gives you a perfect fit of the shoe to the foot of different shapes.
- Dual independent BOA dial IP1 allowing for fast and precise.
- Efficient moisture due to fast drying 3D grid.
- Integral vents moisture when driving in wet conditions
- Durable high-density foam.
- Together with the profiled insert basket and adjusting their pelotkami ensuring optimal angle of the calcaneus.
- The material of the shoe long stays fresh thanks to Silvadur ™ Intelligent Freshness.
- The design of the shoe provides optimum air flow between the top, insole and outsole.
- The shoe has an upper fitting precisely, the design of the optimized area of the toe lift promotes smooth and slightly pedaling. This results in a reduction of energy losses during long journeys and when braking which in turn reduces the stress thigh muscles, calves and feet.
- Sole technology Shimano Dynalast dead zone limits and improve pedaling efficiency and lower its profile provides better transfer of power directly feet on the pedals.