component_projector_warranty_noGwarancja 24 miesiące
Gwarancja 24 miesiące
- Tacx NEO Smart is a new extremely quiet simulator capable to generate a powerful resistance.
Tacx NEO Smart is a new extremely quiet simulator capable to generate a powerful resistance. No additional transmission elements makes it the first real trainer direct drive. This provides a very realistic feeling of driving without the slightest loss of power. The engine of the resistance is able to generate resistance reaching almost 2200 watts, which allows you to simulate climbs a slope of up to 25%. To ride in the mountains has become even more realistic simulator is equipped with a system for driving during descents down.
No physical transmission and moving parts makes the simulator is extremely quiet. It does not require any calibration and only to a small extent subject to wear. Like the other trainers Smart NEO communicates with Bluetooth and ANT + FE-C. This means that very soon it combines with applications Tacx. Workout data can be displayed simultaneously on multiple devices (tablet, smartphone, or counter pulsometrze). Plug-in / Plug-out allows you to use simulator with or without a power cord. In this mode without connecting the power cable generates resistance when driving uphill but without simulating conventions.
- Compatible software: Tacx Cycling app Tacx Training app, Tracx Trainer Sofware 4
- Operation: tablet, smartphone, stand-alone mode, the PC after the upgrade
- Communication: Bluetooth Smart, ANT + FE-C
- Resistance system: direct drive
- Flywheel: virtual
- The mass inertia: variable to 125kg
- Simulation driveway: a realistic 25%
- Simulation exit: yes (to -5%)
- Maximum resistance (10 sec) 2200 watt
- Power supply: 110-230V / None
- Included with the trainer: stand under the front wheel
- Compatible cartridges: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; 10 & 11 speed. Locking nut requires a key for Shimano or Campagnolo cassettes (the first versions of the simulator).
- Compatibility bicycles: due to the construction of the trainer might not fit some bikes with integrated rear brake or abnormally bent tube rear fork.